10-Step Guide for Training Manager
TrainingForce blog has a nice blog on the 10 things a new training manager should do upon assuming his role. I am summarizing the 10 points specified in the original post. Visit original site for the detailed information. http://trainingforce.com/the-new-training-manager-ten-things-to-do
- hecIdentify your personal weaknesses and limitations with regard to the diverse roles of the training manager.
- Be sure you clearly understand the training department’s charge from senior management.
- Visit each site, each department head and ask “What’s your take on training?” Listen to the responses.
- If assuming responsibility for an existing training center, attend several classes.
- Identify the starting point.
- Establish a simple, clearly stated personal vision for the training center.
- Perform an audit.
- Form the first advisory group.
- Establish a prioritized to-do list.
- Develop an outline and timeline using the accumulated information.
7 Functions of Training Management You must know
Check this great article on 7 functions which are essential to training management role (Posted by CommLabIndia).